Khmer_English Dictionary

Applications for Mac OS X

Khmer_English Dictionary

Postby Hanuman » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:57 am

i want to congratulate you on the Wonderful Khmer Dictionary that you've created. I think it's a break thru for Mac users everywhere. But I wish you can change the font, from limon S1 to khmer unicoded that created by Xenotype. Don't give me wrong I think it's wonderful..I love the Dictionary...But I can't view.

Anyway keep up the good work!

Hanuman
Hanuman

Re: Khmer_English Dictionary

Postby KVT » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Khmer - English Dictionary is on process... I don't have much time to work on it, that's why it is a bit late... :mrgreen:
KVT
Site Admin

Postby Hanuman » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:13 am

KVT wrote:Khmer - English Dictionary is on process... I don't have much time to work on it, that's why it is a bit late... :mrgreen:

oh, Don't worry about it, Having the chance to found this site is enough for me, I can wait...I appreciated all the hard works you put out on this site.. Finally there's a khmer site for Mac ! :mrgreen: .Thanks
Hanuman

Postby Torkuato38 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:41 am

Being first time here in American countries is so hard because there's a lot of terminologies in language I can't understand. Thank's God you have this Khmer translated to English dictionary. Anyway I'm Cambodian. :ugeek:

Postby KVT » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:28 pm

I try to work on this project again with more options. So busy with my work, so I have time for improve it. Hope have more time for it.
KVT
Site Admin

Return to Applications